Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a confession of a beautiful mind...

The world knows well that people may end up telling some of the secrets when they are drunk. Because the alcohol affects ur Reward circuit and labyrinth and pumps up the adrenaline.. well this is one of the reason why ppl go crazy after having alcohol. Well der is another theory when ever people are excited and having fun well they also tend to tell secrets for fun ‘’’’’’’’unintentionally’’’’’’’’(does it sound like I am stressing the word unintentional? if so I swear I am not. ) and they carry on without knowing the consequences’ of what they did. well recently I happened to be in the second scenario. WOW wat an impact …. But I have learnt lot form wat had happened…. Hmmmmm..no .. actually two ya..

GROUND RULZ 1: never ever discuss a fun fact about anyone to anyone.. it may turn as a terror fact..

GROUND RULZ 2: never have a girl as ur subject of a secret or fun fact.. and never tell that to a girl.. (believe me.. it’s the last thing u wanted to do..)

Some times this may really hurt others and u may loose ur credential among ur friends, and awesomely I have become the subject of this sentence. So I really want to apologize to my friend and I wont let u down again...

this post may sound like I am a guy but don worry people.. I am still the same awesomely devilish bad guy…

and I swear this is the saddest post ever in my blog…

by
angle sathish…………


YOU SUCK…
By
cool devil sathish