Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the dropped catch....

Hi guyz recently we have formed a cricket team CHENNAI CRAZY FLYERS and won the first match of the tournament against XXX(name forgotten)

RAMESH(wk,cap),RAJA,MOORTHY,VIJAY,SATHISH,SAMBA,VASANTH ANNA, KUMAR, ROCKY,SHIVA

the whole story..
we won the toss and fielded, we restricted the XXX to 99(ha ha losers).. vijay, raja.rocky and vasanth bowled well, in our batting ramesh samba and vasanth did a gud job they knocked all balls from XXX, at the end we won the match by 5 wickets. And the all rounder vasanth was declared man of the match.
when vasanth bowled his first over the big opponent batsman struck the bal hard and it went on high for a catch on long on and I dropped it.. well as a human being everyone would have heard voices in side their mind.. wat to do and wat not to do at some instances.. well I experienced the same thing when the ball was above me…and here it is.. wen the ball was struck hard..

voice1: wow he struck that hard… will it be a six or wicket..

voice2: wat a knock..

v1: its gone high the catch must be taken.. hi satz its urs

v2: dude really..?

v1:yaa U dumb ass of course its yours..

v2: look at the height of that ball man its too high..WOW!

v1: concentrate…concentrate on the ball..

v2: yeaaah yeaaah.. man I wish I was a superman and catch that ball at that height by flying above.. and giving a pose.. all pretty girls shouting my name and some girls kissing me....

v1: stop that crap.. my god it starts to move down CATCH.. CATCH IT!!... bro about that superman thing have our blog name written at his back (marketing..)

v2: look how fast it moves down… man it moves down like a missile.. it will hurt my hand

v1: no no go for it, it wont hurt..its almost down.. come on its easy…

v2:k now how shud I celebrate after getting the catch.. like shree santh's shout…hmmm?@

v1: u can go running nude.. first catch the ball…

v2: K K, now how do I get that, in australian style hands above my shoulder or typical Indian style near my chest.. ..

v1:stick to the basics.. go for Indian style..pls..pls..

v2: wat the hell… hands going above my shoulder… k the ball reached my hand .. man I got it., wait….it slips..t falls...wait.. no don wait.. it surely hits the ground.. oh i dropped it.... WOW!! i dropped it dude give me a HI-FI..

v1: wonderful.. u dropped it.. now at least throw it asap(to the keeper..)

v2:hey it dint hurt.. well what reaction shud I give now…hmmm!!!@#$??????

v1: OHHH… U SATHIShhh…….

Moral of the story sathish always has good companions at any situation…