Sunday, August 24, 2008

a love for pizza..

hello der.... you all know that.. its obvious for a cool guy to njoy every things with their friends and its a tradition for them to have a treat for everything may it be for his new girlfriend or if the same girlfriend cheated on him(applicable only to cool guyz ). What ever the crap may be we guyz would like to njoy it with a treat. And yesterday one our pal sambashiva turned 22 now its like a guy who gaze’s at keira knightly suddenly finds Pamela next to him. So no need to think we all went to an unlimited pizza treat.. man o man… WOW!! (this apply to both J ) . before I stepped into the pizzahut I had a deep love for pizzas believe me it was deep deep love.
We gave our orders and chatted for a while and then….. the pizzas arrived. The look of it made me salivate. I couldn wait no more so I took the first piece and fed them to my taste buds that instant moment.. I felt like a 100 girls partying in my brain.. wow it was as HOT as the chiks around us believe me it cant get better than this.. then I went for the next piece.. well myself and pizza had a great relationship we where gud together. To error is human so was I. the only mistake I did was accepting the challenge of “who shows more love towards the pizzas ” i.e who eats more pizza. well the competition went well and zeroed into two competitors myself and another guy(sriram). We both were having our 9 th piece, then I kinda realized a small gap in our relationship but guyz you have to know one thing “satz never give up”. So I went for two more and totally had 11 pieces to become the undisputed champion but I lost my love to the pizza all of a sudden I hated pizza it was like I want to go far away form her(pizza) and don want to meet her again. Knowing this failed relation ship between me and the pizza my competitor sriram had one extra than me(12 pieces) become the champion. then When I stepped out of the pizzahut I divorced my pizza.

MORAL:
Rule1: girls and pizzas are same they are hot and spicy.
Rule 2: do not show your love instantly, give them in installments else what happened to me will happen to you.
But I still wonder this rule would apply for the guy who finds Pamela next to him……
Contradiction: you would question about the relation between sriram and his pizza…. the truth is he dosent feel like I did, he still loves pizza cause he had affair with pizza(keep) and dint marry her. believe me.. ull never get enough of it…..